Thursday 23 May 2013

Inspirations for blogging

I have long kept online blogs since 2005 before I entered high school but due to online and social media trends and sometimes personal reasons, I create and deactivate personal blogs from time to time (the most recent blog I created was hosted by Posterous which now if you visit their website has decided to close the site) but since my recent trip to Indochina, it inspired me to create a travel blog (teehee).

Besides my recent new-found inspiration, I wouldn't be inspired enough if not for two of my friends who keep a blog themselves -- Mary, and Kleng.

Of course, creating this blog was also inspired by an awesome solo female traveler that I have discovered with the help of Google, in fact I think I am starting to become a fan -- Kate McCulley (adventurouskate).
Thanks for reading this entry and I hope you enjoy your visit in my blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment